LINUS BIKE INC. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
1. LINUS BIKE. INC. (“Linus”) warrants each new steel frame for each new bicycle soled or distributed by Linus to be free from material and production defects for a period of five (5) years given that each new bicycle is used for common use purposes only.
Linus warrants each new OEM bicycle component on each new bicycle to be free from material and production defects for one (1) year given that each new bicycle is used for common use purposes only.
2. The warranty is only extended to the original owner of the Linus bicycle and cannot be transferred to subsequent purchasers or owners.
3. The warranty period will begin on the date the Linus bicycle is sold to you. Please ensure that the dealer stamps this warranty at the time of purchase. Please note that this warranty only becomes valid by signing this form. In order to full fill this warranty you will need to present a copy of this signed and stamped warranty form along with the original proof of purchase. Therefore it is important to keep a copy of this signed warranty and your original proof of purchase somewhere safe.
4. It is strongly advised that a professional bicycle mechanic assembles your Linus bike. Linus Bike Inc. shall not be held liable for any accidents, injuries or deaths resulting from incorrect assembly.
5. ALTERING OR IMPROPER USAGE OF ANY LINUS BIKE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE VOIDS THE WARRANTY IN ITS ENTIRETY.
6. This warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Worn parts, adjustments, cleaning, service, maintenance or tune-ups,
- Damage or injury caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, improper maintenance, improper installation and/or assembly, accident, crashes, collisions, or abnormal operations;
- Damage or injury caused by abuse, misuse, improper use, negligence, modification, alteration, removal or parts, tampering or disassembly;
- Damage or injury caused by the use or installation of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Linus;
- Cosmetic conditions or surface corrosion from chips or scratches in the paint;
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear;
- Deterioration such as discoloration, fading or deformation.
7. This Linus bicycle must not be used for anything other than the use for which it is intended, and the purchaser must carry out the necessary maintenance. This Linus Bicycle may not be used in any competitions, stunt riding, ramp jumping, bicycle racing, motocross, dirt biking, dirt jumping, freestyle ramp jumping, acrobatics or other similar activities. Any of these mentioned activities or similar activities VOID the warranty in its entirety.
8. It is understood that any liability resulting from the incorrect use of this bicycle or deviation from the recommendations of the Vendor or Manufacturer, is the sole and only responsibility of the purchaser.
9. Warranty claims must be made through the dealer/store the bicycle was purchased from. Warranty decisions will be made by Linus Bike Inc.
10. Linus’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or, at our discretion, replacing the defected part.
11. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. The repair or, at our discretion, replacement of the defective part is the exclusive remedy under this warranty, or implied warranty.
LINUS IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
Except where otherwise stated the manufacturer is absolved of any responsibility and obligation for any accidents involving people or any other incidents that could occur with or during the use of the bicycle.