Last Updated: 10/27/2021
Linus Bike is looking for a motivated, proactive and forward thinking Store Manager to fill a position at our flagship showroom in Venice, CA. The job will be a full-time position offering a great opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing City Bike brands. As the Store Manager, you are ultimately responsible for all aspects of the store.
We are the makers of quality, elegant bicycles and accessories designed to transform the way people get around. We believe bicycles are the simple solution to big problems -- improving our quality of life, the environment, and enabling a more connected city experience. All applicants should be inspired by this mission and possess the below qualifications.
- Managing all store needs and operations.
- Hiring, training and scheduling.
- Collectively, with Operations, prepare and set annual goals.
- Mentoring and leading staff with an actionable plan to meet monthly goals.
- Coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising results.
- Identify current and future customer requirements.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Inventory management, finding new vendors and maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Develop ideas to continuously improve the in-store experience and in-store productivity and efficiency.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry experience in a managerial role.
- Strong management skills, communication, and organizational skills.
- A proactive, problem-solving attitude.
- Bicycle experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Proficient use of computer systems (POS software knowledge, MS Office, LightSpeed)
- Ability to work both within a team, and independently.
- Reliable. Is flexible on the job with hours, team needs, and projects as needed.
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism, punctuality, positive approach, and multi-task oriented.
- Experience in exceptional customer service and/or retail industries, preferred
- Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work some weekend days and holidays.
Benefits include Health and Dental, and 15 days paid leave.
If you feel you are our ideal candidate and are inspired by what we do, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Retail Manager in the subject. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pay will be based on experience and ability.
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel you are our ideal candidate we encourage you to apply now!